Social Responsibility Policy
As Liberty Hotels Group, we aim to provide equal opportunities and ease of access to the labor market, to create fair working conditions, and to produce social policies with the principles of social protection and inclusion, with our employment strategies determined throughout all our facilities.
In this context;
- The names of the children of our employees who have just given birth are given to the guest rooms.
- Cooperation is made with relevant local administrations, NGOs and shelters to increase animal welfare.
- Scholarships and donations are made to support education and training.
- The Liberty Friendship Market, created with the contributions of its guests and employees, supports its employees in need.
- For every professional that our employees will bring under the roof of our brand and bring to our facility; wins the gold award.
- Our facilities develop the destination.
- Regular donations are made to foundations and associations dealing with environmental protection.
- Various structures were built and donated to the public to be used for public benefit.
- Collaboration with NGOs is made in order to increase the welfare of people with disabilities. In this context, positive discrimination is also made for our disabled employees.
- We will create a positive impact for our society and our world with a holistic sustainability approach wherever we operate and in all our facilities, with the awareness of our environmental and social responsibilities with its strategic aspect,
We undertake and declare as our Social Responsibility Policy.